An easy dip recipe for football season, get-togethers or any type of informal gathering is essential. You’ll want to pull out the bag of tortilla chips and pull up a chair after you make this dip. This Pepperoni Dip Recipe uses just 3 ingredients and can be made in a small crockpot or a small sauce pot as mentioned in the recipe below.
- 1 bag of mini-Pepperoni
- 1 8-oz package of cream cheese
- 1 can of cream of celery soup
- In a small non stick pot, slowly mix together all three ingredients.
- Continue stirring regularly at a medium-low heat for about 1 hour. The pepperoni coloring will lightly tint the dip.
- Serve with tortilla chips.
This appetizer is perfect for football fans camped out in front of the flat screen on a Saturday or Sunday. If you like this Pepperoni Dip Recipe, be sure to check out the other appetizers I’ve shared including, the Easy BLT Dip, Buffalo Chicken Dip, Chicken Chutney Spread, and Chili with Beans Dip!
Products that might be useful as you make this tasty dip:
- a platter for the dip
- a bowl for the chips
- or a chip & dip set where the dip bowl is large enough for the quantity of the dip