Caroline is a 30-something Hispanic mom who is influential both on and off-line. Her “been there, done that” approach on product reviews, cuisine and travel has made her a reliable voice among her network. She is often sought after for recommendations and endorsements. Her social media presence, writing style and video producing has brought her contracts with many well known brands, including Verizon Wireless, Hormel, Comcast, TravelingMom.com, Country Crock, EBAY, Hallmark, Ragu, Huggies, PAM Cooking Spray, Pull-Ups, and Momversation.com. These brands and their respective agencies benefit from her expertise, professionalism, enthusiasm and creativity.
Caroline is an avid vlogger. She has published over 100 videos on YouTube. Her series #CarpoolChat provides viewers with 1-2 minutes snippets of her day, products she’s reviewing and general news events. Follow her YouTube channel at YouTube.com/SmartyPantsMama.
She is a native New Yorker (Long Islander to be exact) who is now in South Florida, by way of the Washington DC/Baltimore area. She holds a Masters Degree in Education with a specialization in Instructional Technology from the University of Maryland University College and a Bachelors Degree in Elementary Education, with a minor in Spanish from Loyola University Maryland.
Caroline’s expertise and experience have led her to many great accomplishments, including:
- Blog Ambassador of Verizon Wireless
- Digital Brand Ambassador of Country Crock
- Digital Blog Ambassador of Comcast
- Smarty Pants TravelingMom at TravelingMom.com
- eBay Parent Panel Ambassador
- Clever Girls Collective Member
- Blog Ambassador of Hormel Extended Family Blogger
- Blog Ambassador of Ragu, Mom’s the Word!
- Blog Ambassador of the PAM Top Tips campaign.
- Momversation Panelist. Videos include: Behind Every Little Bottom: Caroline’s Story , Baby Christmas Wishes, Hallmark: Life is a Special Occasion and more!
- Selected BitMom Blog Network Member.
- Blog Ambassador of the Huggies Every Little Bottom campaign.
- Social Media sponsor of the Bright Starts and Pink Power Mom breast cancer survivors campaign.
- Filmed for the Huggies Potty Project, a reality web series on potty training; http://www.pullups.com
- Featured on a WSVN segment on The Grocery Game, sharing her insights on how smart shopping can save mom hundreds of dollars of month. (video no longer available online)
- Guest poster on TechSavvyMama.com to share insights and tips on money saving websites.
- Selected as a Greyhound in Action for the Loyola University Alumni Newsletter.
- Conference speaker at MICCA (now MSET) and other organizations on the role of technology in education.
Caroline welcomes the opportunity to experience new brands, travel destinations and more. She is ready to be influential for you across her vast social network.
SmartyPantsMama (a) gmail *dot* com
This policy is valid from 10 August 2010
This blog is a personal blog written and edited by me. This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms of compensation.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity. The compensation received may influence the advertising content, topics or posts made in this blog. That content, advertising space or post will be clearly identified as paid or sponsored content.
The owner(s) of this blog is compensated to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. Even though the owner(s) of this blog receives compensation for our posts or advertisements, we always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences on those topics or products. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the bloggers’ own. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer, provider or party in question.
The owner(s) of this blog would like to disclose the following existing relationships. These are companies, organizations or individuals that may have a significant impact on the content of this blog. We are employed by or consult with: Huggies/Ogilvy, Bit Defender/Bit Moms.
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org