Buffalo Chicken Dip
Buffalo Chicken Dip Recipe
Tis the season for chips and dips! Football season means easy foods to munch on as you’re watching the college game on Saturday or the Pro on Sunday! I have some favorites, including the Mexi-Melt of Beans – my father-in-laws favorite! Here’s another one that will have you wanting to lick the bowl!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup hot wing sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (12.5-ounce) cans Hormel® Chunk Breast of Chicken, drained
- Crackers, tortilla chips and celery sticks
- Heat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, dressing, hot wing sauce and shredded cheese until well blended. Gently stir in chicken.
- Spoon mixture into 2-quart casserole. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips and celery sticks for dipping.
Notice: Trying to access array offset on value of type bool in /home/a45wh1dlzfqx/public_html/wp-content/themes/sophie_package/sophie/library/core.php on line 572