Billy Joel’s She’s Got A Way: Love Songs CD
I have a special connection to Billy Joel. I hear his songs and I feel at home. Growing up on Long Island, Billy Joel is like a neighbor. The Billy Joel Greatest Hits was my very first greatest hits CD. I could and still can recite every song by heart. Many of the songs hold special memories – especially from my high school days.
Talking about hearts, a new greatest hit collection of his very best love songs was recently released. Titled She’s Got A Way: Love Songs the collection has some of my very favorite favorites! What do you think? The song list is below. Which is your favorite?
- Travelin’ Prayer (single from Piano Man – 1973 – #77 pop single)
- The Night Is Still Young (single from Greatest Hits – Volume I and II – 1985 – #34 Hot 100)
- This Is The Time (single from The Bridge – 1986 – #18 Hot 100, #1 AC)
- She’s Got A Way (Live) (single from Songs in the Attic – 1981 – #23 Hot 100, #4 AC)
- Temptation (track from The Bridge – 1986)
- Nocturne (track from Cold Spring Harbor – 1971)
- Until The Night (from 52nd Street – 1978)
- She’s Right On Time (from The Nylon Curtain – 1982)
- You’re My Home (b-side of single from Piano Man – 1973)
- Just The Way You Are (single from The Stranger – 1977 – #3 Hot 100 – Grammy Record of the Year and Song of the Year)
- She’s Always A Woman (single from The Stranger – 1977 – #17 Hot 100, #2 AC)
- State Of Grace (from Storm Front – 1989)
- Honesty (single from 52nd Street – 1978 – #24 Hot 100)
- This Night (b-side of single from An Innocent Man – 1984)
- Shameless (from Storm Front – 1989 – #1 country song for Garth Brooks)
- An Innocent Man (single from An Innocent Man – 1983 – #10 Hot 100, #1 AC)
- All About Soul (Remix) (single from River of Dreams – 1993 – #29 Hot 100)
- And So It Goes (single from Storm Front – 1989 – #37 Hot 100)
Billy Joel love songs hold special meaning to many couples and with over 150 million records sold in his career, he has become a music legend. This CD is now part of my collection, consider making it part of yours. You can purchase the CD from Amazon She’s Got A Way: Love Songs
I complimentary CD was provided to Smarty Pants Mama Media, LLC. No commitment to review was made. All opinions are my own.