Soy para Soy! Translation, I am for soy! Are you?
Tonight’s dinner is a family favorite. Chicken and rice. But, tonight I’m kicking it up a notch in flavor and health! I have marinaded the thinly cut chicken breast in an oil-based marinade, using Soybean Oil!
- ½ cup Soybean Oil
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- ¼ tsp fresh ground black pepper
- 6 springs of fresh rosemary, cut 2-inches long
- ½ cup red wine vinegar
- 2 tbsp honey
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- Put all ingredients in a food processor.
- Pulse for 30 seconds.
- Pour on top of protein (chicken, fish or tofu) and let the marinade soak.
- Cook protein to your liking.
This recipe originated in The Joy of Soy, published by the United Soybean Board.
Benefits of Soybean
According to the US FDA, soy protein, like what’s found in oils containing soy may…
- decrease the risk of heart disease
- reduce breast cancer risk by as much as 50%
- decrease chances of developing prostate cancer
- reduce frequency & severity of hot flashes during menopause
Plus, it’s a great source of vitamin E to prevent cell damage!
Ok, I think your convinced of the benefits of soy. I am!
Walmart Gift Card Giveaway
To help you be #SoyParaSoy, I am offering a $25 Walmart gift card! You can use this gift card as you wish – but I do encourage you to use it to find soy products to add to your pantry!
a Rafflecopter giveaway