- bottom of casserole to make spaghetti squash
- breaded chicken thighs that were going to be baked – I also sprayed it on the cooking sheet before
- on the frying pan (even though it’s non-stick) when I made the crepelles (pasta for manicotti)
- cookie sheet for making my holiday spiced nuts
- cookie sheet for the peanut butter cookies I made
- bottom of medium pot to sauté the garlic before making tomato sauce
- helped my daughter use it to make cookies in her Easy Bake Oven!
The most exciting was with my daughter, Isabella! She is becoming a bit a of a PAM fanatic! Recently she used PAM when she baked cookies in her new Easy Bake Oven! Without PAM, the cookies would get stuck to the little tin. We learned the hard way!
How do you or your children use PAM? Be sure to head over to PAM Top Tips and enter your tip! You can even provide a picture or video if you like! By entering a tip, you have a chance to win some great prizes, including $5000! Go and enter! Come back and share your tip here too!
Watch the tip I posted!
To see the video at the PAM Top Tips page: http://www.brickfish.com/Pages/VideosSeries/VideoView.aspx?scid=587&vid=11400_74065121
As an official Blog Ambassador for ConAgra Foods/PAM I am compensated for my time as a consultant to the program. I have also received complimentary products to assist in my role. However, the content and thoughts shared in this post are my own.