- 1 mango
- 2 tablespoons of fresh lemon juice
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ small papaya, slice into thin wedges
- ¼ cantaloupe or honeydew, sliced thin
- 8 strawberries, hulled
- ¾ cup cherries, pitted & halved (1/4 lb)
- ½ grapefruit, sliced & sectioned
- 1 peach, sliced & cut into wedges
- 2 plums, sliced
- 1/3 cup (1 oz) pecans
- 4 sprigs of fresh mint
Press mango through sieve and remove tough fibers. Place in stainless steel pan and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and stir in lemon juice and cayenne. Chill.
Divide the puree among 4 large serving plates. Arrange fruit on top and garnish with nuts and mint.
[ad#Google in Content]