Here are some great recipes provided by Wellspring Camps, the nations leading weight loss organization, that you won’t feel guilty about indulging in!
Black Bean Dip
Serving Size: 2 Tbsp
1 -15 oz can black beans, drained and rinsed
1 small can green chilies
1 cup salsa
2 cloves garlic
1/2 tsp cumin
optional: 1/4- 1/2 c cilantro
Blend all ingredients in a food processor. Add salt if needed.
Sour Cream Chicken
1.25 lbs. Chicken breast, boneless skinless
1 cup Onions, Chopped
1.5 Tablespoons Paprika
½ teaspoon Salt
2 cups Chicken broth, fat free
2 cups Sour Cream, fat free
2 teaspoon Flour
1. Lightly spray pan (oven safe dish) with cooking spray and place chicken breasts in pan
2. Bake in a 350 degree oven for 20 minutes
3. Sautee onions in a skillet (use cooking spray) until translucent, not brown
4. Add chicken broth, paprika, and salt – reduce stove to low heat.
5. Stir flour into the sour cream, mix well
6. Slowly add sour cream mixture to the broth, mix well
7. Add reserved chicken breasts and simmer until chicken is heated through and the sauce has thickened.
Yield: 5 Servings, 4 ounce chicken breasts
31 grams Protein
1.66 grams Fat
See the Wellspring Camps recipe page for more delicious recipes: http://www.wellspringcamps.com/delicious-lowfat-recipes.html