No need for a campfire or even a fire for that matter. These Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip S’Mores will satisfy your sweet tooth and leave some sticky marshmallow fingers! This is an easy cooking with children recipe!
Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip S’Mores
- 2 chocolate chip cookies (I used Grandma's brand – you can buy them in individual 2 packs at major retailers in the checkout area)
- 1 large marshmallow
- 1 Reese's Peanut Butter Cup
- On a napkin or microwavable plate place a chocolate chip cookie.
- Place the Reese's peanut butter cup on top, then the marshmallow.
- Microwave for 10-15 seconds. Your marshmallow will puff and might even fall over so keep an eye on it.
- Remove from the microwave and place the other chocolate chip cookie on top.
- Let it set a minute – the bottom chocolate chip cookie will be very soft from microwaving. Enjoy!
Yes, you could also make these s’mores around a campfire by simply roasting the the marshmallow and then assembling your s’mores. Whatever way you choose, enjoy the delicious flavors packed in a Peanut Butter & Chocolate Chip S’More!