How to Make a Barbie Photo Booth for a Barbie Party
A photo booth for a birthday party is always a hit, even for a Barbie party! It’s time to make a Barbie Photo Booth!
Using inexpensive materials you can make a photo booth for a Barbie party in relatively little time. Here’s how:
Barbie Photo Booth Materials
- grand wardrobe box <- Buy Now!
- pink high gloss paint <- Buy Now!
- 4 inch paint roller <- Buy Now!
- a roll of clear tape <- Buy Now!
- white foam board <- Buy Now!
- light pink foam board <- Buy Now!
- light pink spray paint <- Buy Now!
- glue gun <- Buy Now!
- color printer <- Buy Now!
Making a Barbie Photo Booth
- Stand up box without taping it to get a feel of the height you will need for your opening.
- Lay box flat and using a straight edge and a pencil draw the area you will be cutting
- Use an exactor knife to cut out the photo booth. Try to do a curved diagonal line along top. (You will need a piece of cardboard between the layers of the box to not cut through the back).
- Print out Barbie & Mattel logos, cut and glue separately on white foam board. Cut foam board to along same pattern as logos. Logos can be downloaded or purchased on Etsy. Logos will require foam board mounting. Barbie Logo Mattel Logo <- Download Now!
- Paint box inside and out. (Not at the same time as it will make the box to weak)
- Glue logos onto box.
- Cut light pink foam board to fit bottom of booth. If you could not get the pink foam board (sometimes it’s out of stock) use white foam board and paint it light pink. Yell out, “LOOK WHAT I CREATED!” when done!
- Bring a printer to the party and print out photos of the guests in the booth. Print out photos and mount on card stock that thanks the guest for attending the party. Makes a great inclusion in the goodie bag! A Barbie party is certainly pretty in pink, and the inclusion of this relatively easy to make photo booth will provide a perfect photo opportunity for the birthday girl and her friends!
Other Barbie Party Must-Haves available on Amazon:
- Barbie Birthday Party Supplies Pack for 16 Guests
- Barbie Balloon Pack
- Barbie Reusable Plastic Party Cup
- Barbie Lipstick Balloon Bouquet
- Come on Barbie Let’s Go Party Banner
- Heart ❤️️ Shaped Glasses
More Birthday Party Tips
- Want someone else to set-up and clean up? We held two birthday parties at All-Star Party in Miami and couldn’t have been happier. Click here to see the run-down of our experience.
- Get my take on the Etiquette for Birthday Party Invites. Is it ok not to invite everyone in the class?
- I’m trying to follow in my Grandmother-in-Law’s tradition of sending birthday cards to everyone. Learn more about how she does it and why you should, too.