Wether you are searching for a recipe for the Big Game celebrations, a birthday party or dinner for you and the kids, these Skewered Buffalo Chicken Bites paired with Naturally Fresh Lite Blue Cheese dressing, will always be a hit.
Skewered Buffalo Chicken Bites
- 3 Chicken Breasts
- 1/3 cup Hot Wing Sauce
- 1 cup olive oil
- 1 1/2 cups bread crumbs
- Naturally Fresh Lite Blue Dressing
- Plastic cups (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Slice each chicken breast in half.
- Cut chicken into 1 inch cubes or 3 inch strips.
- Lightly mix Hot Wing Sauce with olive oil in a shallow dish.
- Pour breadcrumbs in another shallow dish.
- In groups, put chicken cubes in olive oil mixture.
- Transfer chicken to breadcrumbs, tossing lightly.
- Prepare cookie sheet with parchment paper or light cooking spray.
- Spread out chicken on cookie sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 12-15 minutes, flipping chicken halfway.
- Remove chicken from oven and lightly cool.
- Use medium sized wooden skewers to pierce 3-4 chicken bites or 1 longer strip.
- Serve on a platter with Lite Blue Cheese dressing alongside. OR serve in small cups with dressing on bottom and a veggies (carrots & celery) in the cup.
The Naturally Fresh dressing pairs great for these Buffalo Chicken Bites with a kick – thank you hot wing sauce! Similar to traditional wings that we all like to dip in blue cheese, my Skewered Buffalo Chicken Bites, are better-for-you thanks to the cooking method – baked not fried – and the Naturally Fresh Lite Blue Cheese Dressing that has no artificial flavors, color or preservatives. Yes, they use real chunks of aged blue cheese and their own buttermilk in this dressing.
I purchased my dressing at Publix. You can find it at many grocers. The Naturally Fresh Mobile App shares the nearest location to your home.
Enjoy the Buffalo Chicken Bites recipe and be sure to let me know how much you and your family enjoy it!
Have a recipe you would like featured on Smarty Pants Mama? Send me an email sharing the recipe! SmartyPantsMama at gmail . com!
Disclosure: This post is part of the blogger program by Naturally Fresh® and The Motherhood, who compensated me for my time and the development of this recipe. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are my own, and I hope you enjoy them.