We have heard from every magazine article, online infographic, TV show and more that kale is awesomely good for you. I have shared 3 nutritional reasons why you should wash and chop up kale for your next meal. Have you? A simple and tasty way to enjoy kale is to bake it. It reminds me of seaweed but a little less salty. Here’s how I do it in our home that even has the pickiest eater asking for more!
Simple Kale Chips Recipe
- 2 cups of washed, chopped & dried kale
- 1 teaspoon of olive oil
- ¼ teaspoon of sea salt
- cooking spray
- Preheat oven to 275.
- Spray baking sheet lightly with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl mix kale, olive oil and salt.
- Spread kale across large baking sheet.
- Bake in oven for 45-50 minutes, flipping kale over ½ way through.
- Serve and enjoy!