Brussel Sprouts with Bacon Recipe
I recently made a Brussel Spouts with Bacon side dish that came out delicious and I knew I needed to share it with you!
Yes, everything tastes better with bacon! This Brussel Sprouts with Bacon recipe might help encourage those veggie-resistant eaters in your home to have a spoonful or two!
To be honest, my husband’s favorite vegetable is Brussel Spouts. I’m a big fan too, but we certainly understand that the taste of these round sprout isn’t for everyone. But one taste that so many love is bacon!
Brussel Sprouts with Bacon
- 10 oz of shredded OR halved Brussel Sprouts
- 1 tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 jar of HORMEL Real Bacon Bits
- 1/4 balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 water
- salt & pepper
- Warm up large sautee pan.
- Add olilve oil.
- Add entire jar of bacon bits.
- Warm and crisp-up bacon bits for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the spouts and toss well with bacon.
- Cook for 5 minutes if shredded, longer if halved.
- Season with salt & pepper. In a small bowl, mix vinegar & water.
- Carefully add liquid to pan.
- Stir and cover for 5-10 minutes. Enjoy!
I’m the only one in the house who will eat brussel sprouts, so guess how often I get to eat them? Recipe looks yummy to me!
Brussels sprouts are my all-time favorite veggie. I don’t eat bacon…but if I did!
We’ve done brussel sprouts with bacon before and it was pretty much the only time I’ve enjoyed brussel sprouts, except for fried brussel sprouts.