Ready for a SIMPLE Halloween cupcake? Yes, Halloween cupcake ideas are everywhere. They are all so cute and often fun to make, but some can be very time consuming and a bit fancy for busy moms.
We’re getting festive over here with ghost Halloween cupcakes that use pre-made ingredients! Using store bought cookie dough and whipped cream, you’ll be able to have this treat ready to spook the little critters in no time!
Boo Halloween Ghost Cupcakes
- 1 Package of Pillsbury Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough
- 1 8oz Container of Cool Whip Extra Creamy
- Black Gel Frosting for Eyes
- In a well-greased cupcake pan, place one square of chocolate chip cookie dough, and bake according to directions.
- Allow cookies to cool completely and remove them from cupcake pan.
- Fill a piping bag, or sandwich bag with Cool Whip, removing all the air.
- Gently squeeze a circle of Cool Whip into the center of the chocolate chip cup, and in ca circular motion apply steady pressure working up to a point. Release pressure on piping bag, and in a swift motion, push down gently and pull up on the bag to create a peak at the top.
- Add to small dots with the Black Gel Frosting for eyes.
- Refrigerate until ready to serve.
These Boo-delicious Halloween cupcakes are the perfect treat to bring to this October’s Halloween party! Add this Boo Cupcake recipe to your Halloween recipe box!
Receive the Smarty Pants Mama Newsletter for more FREE crafts, recipes, travel tips and home experiences!