12 Deviled Egg Recipes for Brunch, Appetizer or Lunch – Whole30 & Paleo
There is something about deviled eggs that I enjoy so much. They are light, savory and sometimes sweet or salty. A common ingredient in deviled eggs is mayo. Try my homemade mayo to make any of these deviled egg recipes even more out of this world.
12 Deviled Egg Recipes
- Deviled Eggs with a Kick from Ann’s Entitled Life WHOLE30
- Buffalo Deviled Eggs from Thrifty Jinxy
- Southern Deviled Eggs from The Kitchen is My Playground
- Chipotle Deviled Eggs from Love Bakes Good Cakes
- Easy Deviled Eggs from Couponing for Freebies
- Colorful Easter Deviled Eggs from Raking in the Savings
- Deviled Eggs with Candied Bacon from Who Needs a Cape?
- Caper Lemon Deviled Eggs from Who Needs a Cape? WHOLE30
- Midwestern Style Deviled Eggs from See Mom Click
- Classic Deviled Eggs from Cooking with Curls
- Bacon Scallion Deviled Eggs from The Kitchen is My Playground WHOLE30
- Bacon Cheddar Deviled Eggs from Love Bakes Good Cakes
Whole30/Paleo Deviled Eggs
I have noted next to each deviled egg recipe if it is Whole30 compliant. For those that have non-complaint ingredients, I encourage you to swap out the ingredient for something compliant. For example, when a recipe asks for Worcestershire Sauce, I add Coconut Aminos with a few splashes of Red Boat Fish Sauce. Several of these recipes are non-compliant because of Sweet Relish. There are many complaint relishes out there but be wary of “sweet” since it likely has added sugar. I have successfully completed several rounds of Whole30. You can read about my Whole30 success here.
Serving Your Deviled Eggs
Be sure to pick up a Deviled Egg platter because there is nothing worse that the egg toppling over. I love this one:
Share More Deviled Egg Recipes
Do you have a favorite deviled eggs recipe that is not included in this roundup? Share it here and I’ll include it in my list! Can’t wait to try it.