#SmartMamaLUTION – Take the Pledge to Be a Smarter Mom in 2012!
It’s just days away. The day that we promised that we would turn a new leaf and __________! There are about a million ways to end that sentence. From a promise to exercise more, read more, spend less time on the phone, take grandma out to lunch more, the resolutions are out there. Beginning January2nd, you will commit to manageable resolutions that will make you a Smarter Mama – in health, in family life and in your home – with SmartMamaLUTION! You will greet each day with a new resolution that will take you no more than 10 minutes to begin and maintain. You will do this for you. You will do this for your family.
What kinds of resolutions?
- Yes, you will drink 8 glasses of water…but you will do so using new tools to make it easier.
- Yes, you will not look like a shlep every day, by learning easy quick up-dos to make that BORING ponytail work more for you! (I REALLY need to follow this one!)
- Yes, you will not make the same darn meal AGAIN, by learning a number of easy, minimal ingredient recipes!
- Yes, you will make your spice cabinet actually work for you by making it more functional and organized!
- And much, much more!
Calling in the Experts
Throughout SmartMamaLUTION I will welcome guest moms to share resolution for you to take on! Suggestions on quick and easy fixes for you playroom, to a delicioius lemon chicken recipe will be shared by moms just like you!
You are an expert too! Do you have an easy solution for moms? Maybe a way to keep the closet organized, or a clever way you have come up with to clean something? I welcome you to share your solution for SmartMamaLUTION! Contact me through email or Twitter as soon as you can so I can secure a day for your guest posting!
Take the Pledge!
Are you in? Are you ready to take on 2012 as a Smart Mama? I know you are!
- Join the linky list below to pledge your commitment to visit SmartyPantsMama.com each day, learn about the day’s Smart MamaLUTIONand complete it! If you aren’t a blogger, or just don’t want to use the linky, feel free to leave a commentinstead!
- Include the SmartMamaLUTION button on your site of Facebook page to announce your commitment!
<a href=”http://smartypantsmama.com/2011/12/smartmamalution-take-the-pledge-to-be-a-smarter-mom-in-2012/”><img title=”#SmartMamaLUTION” src=”http://smartypantsmama.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/12/SMLButton.jpg” alt=”” width=”192″ height=”186″ /></a>
Follow on Twitter #SmartMamaLUTION and @SmartyPantsMama
Follow on Facebook/SmartyPantsMama
A new task to take on your #SmartMamaLUTION will await you each morning at SmartyPantsMama.com!
I am thrilled to offer you the opportunity to do something for you and your family to make you better, smarter moms in 2012!