Smart Home: Top 10 Sites a Smart Mama Visits Each Day
As a Smart Mom you need to budget every single minute of your day. Most of us have a plan each morning, or I think at times a dream, of what is to be accomplished that day. Between carpools, soccer practice and ballet, not to mention laundry, dinner and upkeep of the house, how can we attempt to face our “online” day? A Smart Mama must have a plan, each day to get to her online responsibilities. The sites that take her away from folding laundry or getting the salad prepared for dinner must be worthwhile a serve a great purpose. Below is a Smart Mama list of 10 things I follow or at least attempt to follow, each day. What’s on your list? What should I add to mine?
- Tweetdeck: Twitter tool that I use to keep up with tweets, mention and DMs, as well as follow certain #hashtags. Follow me: @SmartyPantsMama
- Check my personal page
- Check my Facebook.com/SmartyPantsMama to see latest chatter and post latest post.
- BitMoms – Online Community/Forum for Onine Security Resources
- SITS on TheBlogFrog – Online Forum to support bloggers in Bloggy Bootcamp and more!
- Statcounter: a fantastic statistical tool for website data analysis
- Gmail: yes, at times I actually catch up on my email!
- Huggies’ Every Little Bottom: See the latest happening from this campaign! Learn how YOU can make the a difference in the life of a mommy who struggles to cover the bottom of her baby!
- The Miami Herald, Your Blogs: SmartyPantsMama is a featured blog in Parenting, I like to check to be sure the latest and greatest posting made its way!
- Weight Watchers: I am a woman. I am a woman who needs support and encouragement to eat well. I find it here!
- Skinny Taste : Goes along with #9, a FANTASTIC site of scrumptious healthy recipes! I get inspired with my meal planning here.