Johnson & Johnson Gets the Party Started
Let’s get this HEALTHY party started!
That’s right, I’m co-hosting a party with Johnson & Johnson on Tuesday, January 14 at 1 PM ET as they celebrate the awesomeness of HealthyEssentials.com. During this Twitter party we will celebrate all things healthy to help us stick to our New Year’s resolutions and more. Plus, they are giving away LOADS of prizes like the one I recently received!
Johnson & Johnson is a company after my heart, my health and not my wallet! Loving how Johnson & Johnson’s HEALTHYESSENTIALS.com is providing moms with coupons galore, loads of tips on healthy living and an abundance of resources to support.
I just spent over an hour working my way around the site. There are great apps to download, like Johnson & Johnson Wound Care. This smart phone app is perfect for us busy moms trying to battle skinned knees and bug bites on and off the soccer field. Check out the app on HealthyEssentials.com, under Tips & Tools.
I mentioned the coupons earlier. Yes, loads of coupons. Right now you can save over $45 on the site in January and by signing up for extra-special HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® coupons and offers.
How to Attend the Healthy Essentials Twitter Party
- Join Twitter
- RSVP at http://twtvite.com/moms4JNJConsumer
- A few minutes before 1 PM ET, head to Twitter or other Twitter reader and login.
- Follow #Mom4JNJConsumer to see the conversation!
- Answer questions. Ask questions. Be sure to use #Moms4JNJConsumer in your tweets!
- Possibly, win one of 15 prizes that will be given out during the party! Prize value is estimated at $50 (NOTE Prize Eligibility: No purchase necessary. Entrants must be legal residents of the 50 United States + D.C. 18 years of age or older. Void where prohibited.)
How To Go To the 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™
Want to go to 2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil™? Visit HealthyEssentials.com and see if your wish could come true. All you have to do is share a picture or story of a moment of caring in your life and you could scream “GOAL!” from Brazil. Visit www.healthyessentials.com for more information on this amazing opportunity!
This post is part of the HEALTHY ESSENTIALS® 2014 program by Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. and The Motherhood, who sent me a box of products and compensated me for my time. Opinions, experiences and photos shared here are all my own, and I hope you enjoy them.