20 Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
Once a year we dedicate a day to be full of love. Don’t let the sharing of love with your spouse and children end with flowers from 1800flowers.com. Make a special Valentine’s Day dessert that will add the extra zing of love at the end of their meal.
This round-up of 20 Valentine’s Day dessert recipes are certain the make your Valentine smile.
Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipes
- Red Velvet Squares with Cream Cheese Frosting
- Strawberry Pie Cupcakes
- Candy Cane Lollipops
- White Chocolate Oreos
- Warm Chocolate Melting Cake
- S’mores Chocolate Fondue
- Chocolate Ganache Filled Cookie
- Honey Bee Mine Valentine’s Cake
- Cream Cheese Heart Mints
- Marshmallow Dippers
- Pink Velvet Hot Chocolate
- Chocolate Strawberry Popcorn Munch
- White Chocolate Strawberry Pops
- Valentine’s Cookie Bark
- Cherry Pie Bars
- 3 Ingredient Raspberry Trifle
- Red Velvet Peanut Butter Blossoms
- Easiest Valentine’s Day Cookies
- Valentine’s Rice Krispie Hearts
- Cherry Cordial Brownie Pie
Share a Valentine’s Day Dessert Recipe
Which Valentine’s Day dessert recipe will you try first? Do you have one that I should add to the list? Share it in a comment below!
Omg I got excited when I saw the ideas and got SUPER excited when I saw the links to all of them!!!! Cant wait to try some of these!!! Thank you for taking the time to blog all of these!!!!
Thanks! There are some really good ones included!
Delicious! What a great roundup!
Omg so to from! Love all of these. I can’t decide!
Great collection! Love the Cherry Pie Bars and the Strawberry Pie Cupcakes! My own favourite is my beetroot soup, as I finish it off by drawing a heart in the middle with some cream ^^
so many yummy looking recipes! How will I pick which to try first?!
Lianne | Makes, Bakes and Decor
These all look so delish!
Yum! These are such cute ideas for Valentine’s day! Love all the pink and red colors too!