Warm Chocolate Melting Cake by Carnival Cruise Line
- 6 oz Dark Chocolate
- 6 oz Butter
- 4 Eggs
- 6 oz Sugar
- 2 oz Flour
- Melt chocolate and butter
- Mix eggs and sugar separately, whisk for few minutes, add flour
- Add egg mixture to the melted chocolate and mix
- Pour mix in a greased mold.
- Bake directly in oven at 400 degrees for 14 minutes
Note: Please make sure that eggs are at room temperature and chocolate is warmed while making the mixture.
Serve with ice cream and fruit garnish.
Recipe by Smarty Pants Mama at https://smartypantsmama.com/warm-chocolate-melting-cake-by-carnival-cruise-line/