Homemade Mayo for Whole30 or Paleo Plans
- 2 - 2 1/2 cups of Extra Light TASTING Olive Oil
- 1 tablespoon of ground mustard
- 2 eggs
- Salt to taste
- Juice of 1 lemon
- Add 1/2 cup of olive oil and eggs to the stand mixer bowl.
- Using the whisk attachment, whisk the ingredients at speed 10.
- Add the ground mustard.
- Drizzle the remaining olive oil to the mixer. This will take several minutes as you must DRIZZLE. Do not pour the olive oil in as it will cause the mayo to separate.
- Add the lemon juice and salt.
- Store in a resealable container and store in refrigerator for up to 7 days.
Recipe by Smarty Pants Mama at http://smartypantsmama.com/homemade-mayo-whole30-paleo-eating-plans/