How do you sleep at night?
I haven’t slept through the night since being preggo with my 6 year old. I wake up for all sorts of reasons. Bathroom for the umpteenth time, knee pain, foot pain, general discomfort, and of course at any peep made my either of my daughters! Wait, how could I forget my husband’s insane snoring!
How can you sleep better at night?
The widely recognized “Sleep Doctor”, Dr. Michael Breus, Ph.D., has provided us some of his best sleep tips!
- Keep a sleep schedule – go to bed and wake up at the same hour every day.
- No more caffeine after 2PM!
- No more alcohol 3-hours before bedtime!
- No exercising within 4 hours of bedtime!
- Be comfortable! Change your pillows once a year!
- Use a non-habit forming pain reliever/sedative like Advil PM
Ok, for the love of all the wonderful Smart Mamas out there in need of more sleep, I have a special sleep prize pack for you! Start the new year right with:
Disclosure: Smarty Pants Mama received complimentary products to support the evaluation. All opinions stated above are of Smarty Pants Mama and are not influenced.