Avocado & Watermelon Salad
This is a simple, refreshing salad!
- 1 Roma Tomato, cut into squares
- 1 medium Cucumber, peeled and cut into squares
- 1 medium Avocado, cut into squares
- 2 cups Seedless Watermelon, cut into squares
- 2 Tbs Balsamic Vinegar
- 3 Tbs Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- Kosher Salt and Pepper, to taste
- In a small bowl, whisk together Balsamic Vinegar, Olive Oil, salt and pepper. Set Aside.
- In a medium bowl combine tomatoes, cucumber, avocado and watermelon.
- Pour in oil mixture and toss lightly.
- Season as needed.
Recipe by Smarty Pants Mama at http://smartypantsmama.com/avocado-watermelon-salad-recipe/