Buffalo Chicken Dip for Halloween, Football and More!
Tis the season for chips and dips! Football season means easy foods to munch on as you’re watching the college game on Saturday or the Pro on Sunday! I have some favorites, including the Mexi-Melt of Beans – my father-in-laws favorite! Here’s another one that will have you wanting to lick the bowl!
- 2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup ranch salad dressing
- 3/4 cup hot wing sauce
- 1 1/2 cups shredded Cheddar cheese
- 2 (12.5-ounce) cans Hormel® Chunk Breast of Chicken, drained
- Crackers, tortilla chips and celery sticks
- Heat oven to 400°F. In large bowl, combine cream cheese, dressing, hot wing sauce and shredded cheese until well blended. Gently stir in chicken.
- Spoon mixture into 2-quart casserole. Bake 20 minutes or until hot and bubbly. Serve with crackers, tortilla chips and celery sticks for dipping.
Kicking it Up a Notch for Halloween
How can you make the Buffalo Chicken Dip more festive for Halloween or Thanksgiving? I’ve found that both olives and pepperoni slice work wonders! Use them to create a pumpkin shape or a witches broom on top of the dip. I’ve also used apple and pear slices. How about you? What are favorite ways to make spooky Halloween or fall-themed meals?
Disclosure: I am currently a member of the Hormel Foods Extended BloggerProgram and this post is part of my involvement in the Group. While Hormel Foods provides me material and necessary resources to complete various activities, all statements and sentiments stated are my own.